Job opening for A+, Net+ & Sec+ trainer!

Access Computer Training is a growing post-secondary technical training school in Tampa Bay, FL. We have been providing these CompTIA courses since January of 2022 and have consistently been enrolling more and more students and are now in need of an additional trainer to help with added classes as well as bootcamps for local businesses/contractors to certify their employees and transitioning military. The position is a remote part time position at roughly 20 hours per week starting at $30/hr as a contract trainer. We can be flexible on the schedule and will work with you to accommodate your schedule. Looking for someone to hopefully move into a roll of full time employee as my director of IT training. This position comes with the need for an energetic person who is enthusiastic about transferring the knowledge to students who are completely new to the IT industry, in career changing situations and need a little extra hand holding. Access Computer Training takes pride in our approach to help each individual student with their learning needs. Mentorship is critical. We bring in subject matter experts who are working in the industry to talk to the students about their own career path and where they are today. Giving students a realistic outlook on their own potential as they embark on a new career journey. Study hard, work hard, and study some more to pass these exams and get the certs is critical especially when they come with no IT background but aspire to get into Networking or CyberSecurity. We strive for the success of each and every student and become their accountability partner through this endeavor. If you are passionate about teaching and have the ability to keep students on track and excited about the possibilities, please reach out. I'd love to chat with you. Thanks, Kristin

Attachments

• IT instructor job description.pdf
    221.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Access Computer Training is a growing post-secondary technical training school in Tampa Bay, FL. We have been providing these CompTIA courses since January of 2022 and have consistently been enrolling more and more students and are now in need of an additional trainer to help with added classes as well as bootcamps for local businesses/contractors to certify their employees and transitioning military. The position is part time roughly 20 hours per week starting at $30/hr as a contract trainer. We can be flexible on the schedule and will work with you to accommodate your schedule. Looking for someone to hopefully move into a roll of full time employee as my director of IT training. This position comes with the need for an energetic person who is enthusiastic about transferring the knowledge to students who are completely new to the IT industry, in career changing situations and need a little extra hand holding. Access Computer Training takes pride in our approach to help each individual student with their learning needs. Mentorship is critical. We bring in subject matter experts who are working in the industry to talk to the students about their own career path and where they are today. Giving students a realistic outlook on their own potential as they embark on a new career journey. Study hard, work hard, and study some more to pass these exams and get the certs is critical especially when they come with no IT background but aspire to get into Networking or CyberSecurity. We strive for the success of each and every student and become their accountability partner through this endeavor. If you are passionate about teaching and have the ability to keep students on track and excited about the possibilities, please reach out. I'd love to chat with you. Thanks, Kristin
Hi would this be an remote role?

Are you looking for one trainer to run three classes?
Yes but also added courses with ECCouncil - CND, CCT, CEH and more as we add more course and certification bootcamps. We are working on getting those courses approved through the state as we are a licensed post secondary school. Once approved, we will be ready to enroll students and will need a certified trainer in these programs. The future of our school is to focus highly on incorporating commonly requested, high demand certification courses. AWS, Azure, Linux+ are also coming. We are focusing on enhancing our IT/Cyber Security programs to meet the demand with DoD contractors, transitioning military, government agencies and businesses. With a strong emphasis on job placement for individuals and certifications for contractors, government and businesses.

Yes but also added courses with ECCouncil - CND, CCT, CEH and more as we add more course and certification bootcamps. We are working on getting those courses approved through the state as we are a licensed post secondary school. Once approved, we will be ready to enroll students and will need a certified trainer in these programs. The future of our school is to focus highly on incorporating commonly requested, high demand certification courses. AWS, Azure, Linux+ are also coming. We are focusing on enhancing our IT/Cyber Security programs to meet the demand with DoD contractors, transitioning military, government agencies and businesses. With a strong emphasis on job placement for individuals and certifications for contractors, government and businesses.
The goal is to have a few trainers but one person to oversee our entire IT training program and provide leadership, insight, ideas and creativity to help build our IT program for success not only for the school but for our students too.

Robina

• Nov 5, 2021
    Pakistan
    Access Computer Training is a growing post-secondary technical training school in Tampa Bay, FL. We have been providing these CompTIA courses since January of 2022 and have consistently been enrolling more and more students and are now in need of an additional trainer to help with added classes as well as bootcamps for local businesses/contractors to certify their employees and transitioning military. The position is a remote part time position at roughly 20 hours per week starting at $30/hr as a contract trainer. We can be flexible on the schedule and will work with you to accommodate your schedule. Looking for someone to hopefully move into a roll of full time employee as my director of IT training. This position comes with the need for an energetic person who is enthusiastic about transferring the knowledge to students who are completely new to the IT industry, in career changing situations and need a little extra hand holding. Access Computer Training takes pride in our approach to help each individual student with their learning needs. Mentorship is critical. We bring in subject matter experts who are working in the industry to talk to the students about their own career path and where they are today. Giving students a realistic outlook on their own potential as they embark on a new career journey. Study hard, work hard, and study some more to pass these exams and get the certs is critical especially when they come with no IT background but aspire to get into Networking or CyberSecurity. We strive for the success of each and every student and become their accountability partner through this endeavor. If you are passionate about teaching and have the ability to keep students on track and excited about the possibilities, please reach out. I'd love to chat with you. Thanks, Kristin
    I want to send my resume

@Kristin Pelletier I am interested in this opportunity. Has the position been filled? I pride myself on being a good mentor :)
    Hi Angel, thanks for reaching out. We did find a Director of IT training who will be taking over the hiring process for me. I am going to provide him with your information. His name is Don Tilley. We are just getting him onboarded and acclimated so give us a couple of weeks to organize and streamline things and we'll be back in touch ok? We will still be looking for another remote trainer. So stay tuned. Thanks so much! Kristin

Reactions: Angel Waymer
    I want to send my resume
    Hi Robina, thanks for reaching out. We did find a Director of IT training who will be taking over the hiring process for me. I am going to provide him with your information. His name is Don Tilley. We are just getting him onboarded and acclimated so give us a couple of weeks to organize and streamline things and we'll be back in touch ok? We will still be looking for another remote trainer. So stay tuned. In the meantime you can send your resume to [email protected] Thanks so much! Kristin

Since resume by email.
    Yup I got it. Just getting back from 10 days in Boston. I will forward that to my new Director of IT Training. We are still looking for another trainer though but the Director position has been filled. Let me know if you are still interested. I see you are in the Tampa area too. p.s. Love your quotes on your email. We will be in touch ok? Our new Director is Don Tilley. So you may be hearing from him within the next 3-4 weeks. Thanks Thom!