Last Day for Voucher Eligibility - Project+ 005

We haven't posted this in the CIN before, but because I was answering a question regarding it, I thought I'd better say something...

Tomorrow is your LAST Day to complete all the sessions for PK0-005 Project+ if you want to remain eligible for a test voucher. Hopefully, you all have had the chance to sit down and enjoy the sessions, getting them finished up. If not, well, tick-tock tick-tock.

And remember, if you have questions after the fact for Project+, feel free to reach out to me. I'll be happy to answer them.

Cheers everyone!

/r

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hi Rick, in regards to this PK0-005 TtT session (which I thought was great), do you know when the vouchers will be sent out? I thought Stephen said 2 weeks but it has been longer than that.
    Hey Jeff - Hard to say. There are a few hurdles between PearsonVUE and CompTIA that have to be negotiated before they can go out. The two weeks you mentioned is the two weeks from the last session to finish watching all the sessions. Normally Stephen would run the report of all the attendees from On24 that watched all eight sessions, followed by having to clean the list up and send that over for an approval, internally.

I'd say, just keep on studying and hopefully, it will happen soon. I've seen it take as long as 6-8 weeks, depending on the number of attendees. /r