LINUX+ VOUCHER

Hello everyone, I just received my Linux plus voucher today and am so excited to have it after a long wait. planning to get certified in March as mid february i will be writing data+. Thanks to CompTIA, CIN program and Stephen for making this happen. Viva CompTIA, Viva CIN!!!!!!

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I just received my Linux plus voucher today and am so excited to have it after a long wait. planning to get certified in March as mid february i will be writing data+. Thanks to CompTIA, CIN program and Stephen for making this happen. Viva CompTIA, Viva CIN!!!!!!
Beautiful! Wishing you success!

Reactions: Mallia

Stuart

May 28, 2022
If one of the people in charge says, that is okay... I am fine with that. I would expect they would want to keep track of who they were issued to and would like to control who they go to.
I think they are tracking the vouchers due to people selling them back last year. I am sure everyone that meets the requirements of the voucher will get them soon :).

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I received one, but do not need it. I already took and passed the certification exam. How do I return it so it can go to someone else?
    Hi Jeff, congrats on passing the certification. I can pull the voucher, sometimes I can repurpose a spare if needed. We do keep up with where vouchers come from, as folks have asked me if I provided a voucher for such and such.

Thank you for letting me use the voucher for someone else!!

Jeff Strain

• May 23, 2022
    Hawaii
    www.linkedin.com
    Hi Jeff, congrats on passing the certification. I can pull the voucher, sometimes I can repurpose a spare if needed. We do keep up with where vouchers come from, as folks have asked me if I provided a voucher for such and such.

Glad someone else can use it.

Siegfried

• Mar 10, 2022
    Montreal, Canada

Can't wait for me turn to set the exam date haha.

Going to do both of the A+ Followed by Linux+ and Project+

Samuel Graeff

Jul 25, 2022
    Curitiba - Brazil
    That's such good news!!!

I'm still waiting mine arrive :)

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Hello everyone, I just received my Linux plus voucher today
    I've received one as well, although I'm befuddled why. I have followed literally zero of the sessions this year.

I mean, I would've loved to because these folks put out quality content! I just didn't have time.