Looking for CompTIA Instructors near Kankakee, 60901

J Siergiej

• Jul 27, 2022
    I am currently the Director of Computer Science training at Kankakee Community College. I am looking to create curriculum that results in college credit and also will hit all objectives for the certs. We all know how important certifications are and by giving students pathways to a degree and also getting them certified at the same will open many doors for these students. Currently our IT programs are seriously lacking but we are looking to change that. Are there any local instructors that may be interested in either FT or adjunct work? We have not posted any jobs yet but I wanted to check here for any interest first.

Thanks,

John

Aidy

Jun 30, 2021
    Florida
    www.dpITA.org
    I am currently the Director of Computer Science training at Kankakee Community College. I am looking to create curriculum that results in college credit and also will hit all objectives for the certs. We all know how important certifications are and by giving students pathways to a degree and also getting them certified at the same will open many doors for these students. Currently our IT programs are seriously lacking but we are looking to change that. Are there any local instructors that may be interested in either FT or adjunct work? We have not posted any jobs yet but I wanted to check here for any interest first.

Thanks,

John
    I work as an instructor in Valencia College, we teach A+ N+ and S+, however I live in Orlando Florida and need more information about this position.
    Thank you.
    Amr Elaidy.

J Siergiej

• Jul 27, 2022
    I work as an instructor in Valencia College, we teach A+ N+ and S+, however I live in Orlando Florida and need more information about this position.
    Thank you.
    Amr Elaidy.
    Thank you for the reply. Being in Florida may be a challenge. I'm an advocate for hands-on and would like someone local that can do in class instruction. Not saying remote is impossible or won't be considered, but my preference would be someone local. Unless for some reason you're planning on moving from Florida to Illinois. LOL.

Aidy

Jun 30, 2021
    Florida
    www.dpITA.org
    Thank you for the reply. Being in Florida may be a challenge. I'm an advocate for hands-on and would like someone local that can do in class instruction. Not saying remote is impossible or won't be considered, but my preference would be someone local. Unless for some reason you're planning on moving from Florida to Illinois. LOL.
    Thank you so much for your reply. If you have a good offer and career path, why not ?