Looking for Experience instructors to teach CompTIA CySA+ and Linux+

Faisal K

Nov 23, 2019
We are looking for experienced instructor(s) to teach CompTIA CySA+ and Linux+ courses. The classes will be taught via Zoom and held for five consecutive Saturdays (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST) for each course. The instructor will be asked to offer one additional session (weekend or weekday) to help students prepare for the exam. For more information please email [email protected]

Reactions: Hod Berman

Faisal K

Nov 23, 2019
Five times five hours really is very little to prepare for either of these exams.

What kind of instruction setup are you really looking for? Does your org already have a class structure setup, with materials, labs etc?

Its 8 hours per week (40 hours) per class. We will complete five weeks of cysa first, followed by five more weeks of Linux. We will provide material, labs, etc. Only looking for instructor to teach.
Thanks

Faisal K

Nov 23, 2019
Apologies, I misread the timing. Still, 40hrs is still very little for these topics to be fully covered. Can I assume you're wanting us to only cover specific parts?

Also a rough indication of rates may be helpful in getting responses.
No worries. 40 hours is a typical duration for covering the content. The students already have gone thru a+, network+, and security+. The expectation is to cover majority of the topics.
Rate will be $3750 per cert for covering contents and exam preparation.

Faisal K

Nov 23, 2019
I might be interested in teaching the CySA+ course. Are you planning on using either the Chapple or the CompTIA (CertMaster) learning content? A key to any learning for this certification is providing students with access to a virtual lab environment.
Thanks, Steve. We use uCertify that has the content as well as the hands-on labs. Let us know ASAP, as the class starts on June 5.