Looking for Remote CompTIA Instructors (A+Core 1 & 2, Network + and Security +)

Are you a tech-savvy individual with a passion for teaching and sharing your knowledge? We have an incredible opportunity waiting for you!

Position: Live Online Tech Training Instructor Start Date: January 2024

At Transfromation Lead, we are gearing up to launch a dynamic range of tech training programs, and we're on the lookout for dedicated instructors to lead live online sessions. If you have expertise in areas like A+, Network+, Security+, or other tech-related certifications, we want to hear from you!

What We're Looking For:

• Strong tech skills and up-to-date industry knowledge
  • Ability to deliver engaging and interactive live online training sessions
  • Passion for guiding students to success
  • Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why Join Us:

• Collaborate with a dynamic and innovative team
  • Empower students to excel in the ever-evolving tech landscape
  • Competitive compensation and flexible scheduling
  • Make a meaningful impact on the future of tech professionals
If you're ready to embark on this exciting journey with us, we invite you to apply for this instructor position. Help us bridge the skills gap and shape the next generation of tech experts.

📩 To Apply: Send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications and tech areas of expertise to [email protected]

Robina

• Nov 5, 2021
    Pakistan
    Are you a tech-savvy individual with a passion for teaching and sharing your knowledge? We have an incredible opportunity waiting for you!

At Transfromation Lead, we are gearing up to launch a dynamic range of tech training programs, and we're on the lookout for dedicated instructors to lead live online sessions. If you have expertise in areas like A+, Network+, Security+, or other tech-related certifications, we want to hear from you!

What We're Looking For:

Why Join Us:

If you're ready to embark on this exciting journey with us, we invite you to apply for this instructor position. Help us bridge the skills gap and shape the next generation of tech experts.

📩 To Apply: Send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications and tech areas of expertise to [email protected]
    Applied

The question I would have since the classes are online is what time zones will they be held and what proposed hours.
    Thanks
    I have seen this time ambiguity with other posts. We surely are an international community :cool: .

I'd say...everyone posting gig opportunities here should initially disclose the time zones and the start/end times in those time zones.

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021

What We're Looking For:

Why Join Us:

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021
    Rachelle are you looking for poeple or Just a time waster. The last time I got to chat to you on line and held on for months and months and nothing happened I am professional who has been in the I've been in the industry over 25 years with dozens of certs I do not appreciate having my time you should be able to decide wish to make use of my training skills or not not keep the keep people in waste people's time.
    A+ ,netwotk, Security +, Project+ , Server+. CYSA-003mCTT+ and CSAP

if you are really wanting some one ,
    [email protected]

Robina

• Nov 5, 2021
    Pakistan
    Same They also chat with me and asked resume they are time waster
    Rachelle are you looking for poeple or Just a time waster. The last time I got to chat to you on line and held on for months and months and nothing happened I am professional who has been in the I've been in the industry over 25 years with dozens of certs I do not appreciate having my time you should be able to decide wish to make use of my training skills or not not keep the keep people in waste people's time.
    A+ ,netwotk, Security +, Project+ , Server+. CYSA-003mCTT+ and CSAP

if you are really wanting some one ,
    [email protected]

Doug Hemphill

Nov 5, 2022
    Hello Rachelle,

I have my A+, and NET+, and teach the SEC+ (will get the certification very soon).
    I have over 20 years of teaching and instructing on various subjects from cybersecurity, networking, and programming to project management. In addition, I have over 20 years of IT ERP Business applications experience in Finance, Distribution, HRIS, LMIS, Sales, Manufacturing implementations, and support. I have a team-building, motivating, and agile project management mindset.

Thanks

Doug Hemphill, PMP, CSM

[email protected]

571-265-3755