Microsoft Change of Heart - Windows....11?

This is an interesting find (link here). Does this mean that the "final version" of Windows won't be so final? Or is this the advent of a more defined SaaS delivery of Windows that we've been imagining?

This would probably be the most provocative evidence - a retirement date for Windows 10 Home and Pro.

1623714770348.png

Is there more to be learned from "Sun Valley"?

/r

Walt Jaqua

Aug 16, 2019
Plymouth, Indiana
If there is a Windows 11 that is substantially different, what does that do for the recent release of the 220-1101 and 220-1102 A+ Objectives? Would CompTIA revise those if there are major changes or just wait three years for the next release of the A+ Objectives?

Remember after CompTIA published the "Windows 7" addendum/additions to the 701/702 objectives, they said they would not do that again. We'll see. My guess is probably not.

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
If there is a Windows 11 that is substantially different, what does that do for the recent release of the 220-1101 and 220-1102 A+ Objectives? Would CompTIA revise those if there are major changes or just wait three years for the next release of the A+ Objectives?
Me, I was hoping that A+ could start dropping lots of the version-dependent stuff for Windows or any other OS.