Million Thanks Stephen Schneiter

Akram F. Sulaiman

Jan 20, 2022
Saudi Arabia
Dear Highly Respected Mr. Stephen Schneiter - CIN Director

Let me take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude and respect to you for all the awesome things you are doing for us the technology educators and for your always smiling face

The last few TTT webinars that you were organizing and managing for us gave us a boost to update our technical information and that will definitely help us to provide better and quality ComPTIA training courses to our students. On behave of all CIN community Million thanks for you and for our respected TTT trainers for all your efforts and every thing you are doing for us.

Warmest Regards

I agree with you Akram, the program is very helpful and I have improved much through the CIN in lesson delivery and its associated activities. However, I would like to remind Stephen that I have not yet received the access code for Core 2, 220-1101 ebook.

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
Dear Highly Respected Mr. Stephen Schneiter - CIN Director

Let me take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude and respect to you for all the awesome things you are doing for us the technology educators and for your always smiling face

The last few TTT webinars that you were organizing and managing for us gave us a boost to update our technical information and that will definitely help us to provide better and quality ComPTIA training courses to our students. On behave of all CIN community Million thanks for you and for our respected TTT trainers for all your efforts and every thing you are doing for us.

Warmest Regards
I salute the team! We are becoming champions through these TTT webinars!