My proof

Stuart

May 28, 2022
Hey Guys how do we get these certificates i have participated in every Train the trainer session and never see these?
In ON24 at the bottom of the window you will see a rosette icon - click this and a proof of attendance window will be displayed - click view certificate and then save as a PDF

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 15.52.43.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 15.52.43.png
    423.7 KB · Views: 3

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    Me too.. got the wrong certificates with no names
    The issue was fixed. You just need to go back and log in to Session 1 as if to watch it and click the certificate icon to print. I just went in today and it worked fine. Like many IT issues make sure to log out of all app windows or tabs (in this case any on24) and ideally the browser so you get a refreshed version of the app. In my case I just needed to go back to session 1.

Reactions: admar

admar

Jan 18, 2022
    Luanda
    we done it. great course review Mr. @Rick Butler . good explainations. quick understand. well done. thank you very much. you closed some of my gap in project. one of my best session was the session 6 and 7 so deep. thanks thanks and thans Mr @Rick Butler and guys enjoy it on demand I highly recomend it

Reactions: Rick Butler
    we done it. great course review Mr. @Rick Butler . good explainations. quick understand. well done. thank you very much. you closed some of my gap in project. one of my best session was the session 6 and 7 so deep. thanks thanks and thans Mr @Rick Butler and guys enjoy it on demand I highly recomend it
    Hello Admar - I'm glad you enjoyed the Series. I enjoyed doing it. I hope it's helpful as you spin up to take the exam.

Make sure to post on CIN... *WHEN* you pass...(not if).

Best,

/r

I did project+ 005 BETA, until now no answer yet. I hope done well but it not I never give up
    Did you take the Beta when it opened in May, or the pre-launch partner exam that opened about a month ago?

You might check your PearsonVUE/CompTIA account to see if you got results there. I sorta stumbled on it by accident.

/r