N+ 009 Exam Voucher

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hi Forks, just a quick one when are we getting our N+ Exam Vouchers
    Hi Danai,
    Please be patient! We have just finished the requirement time to have the time for on-demand attendees. And now Mr. Stephen and his team shall need the time to process the next steps.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hi Forks, just a quick one when are we getting our N+ Exam Vouchers
    Hey Nathan:

The window for the sessions ends two weeks after the last session. After that, it can take about 6-8 weeks. There were a LOT of participants in the last session (which is a good thing!) and those have to be qualified (there are a lot of scammers that end up trying to get free vouchers for no engagement). Once the data team cleans the list, the order gets put in. For over a thousand attendees, that can take a while.

If you attended all the sessions and used the same email for the sessions as you did for CIN, you shouldn't have any problem at all.

Thank you for participating in the TTT's! Means a lot to have folks like you involved!

/r

Stuart

May 28, 2022
    Hey Nathan:

The window for the sessions ends two weeks after the last session. After that, it can take about 6-8 weeks. There were a LOT of participants in the last session (which is a good thing!) and those have to be qualified (there are a lot of scammers that end up trying to get free vouchers for no engagement). Once the data team cleans the list, the order gets put in. For over a thousand attendees, that can take a while.

If you attended all the sessions and used the same email for the sessions as you did for CIN, you shouldn't have any problem at all.

Thank you for participating in the TTT's! Means a lot to have folks like you involved!

/r
    It's really a shame that so many scammers try to take advantage of the CompTIA Train the Trainer program. The content in these sessions is incredibly valuable, and for me, the free exam voucher is just a bonus. It's amazing that fellow members give up their time to run these Train the Trainer sessions.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    It's really a shame that so many scammers try to take advantage of the CompTIA Train the Trainer program. The content in these sessions is incredibly valuable, and for me, the free exam voucher is just a bonus. It's amazing that fellow members give up their time to run these Train the Trainer sessions.
    @Stuart you are absolutely correct! There are too many scammers trying to make the most of a good thing, and unfortunately, it comes back on the CIN community in the long run. As an example, in the past, CompTIA vouchers, have been found for sale on a social media site and tracked down to vouchers that were provided through CIN for a TTT series. We then had to defend the process of why we provide vouchers to our community members. So yes, we have to jump through some extra hoops, but it is for a good cause!

I believe in our CIN community members! I believe in providing vouchers to our CIN instructors as we work together to help prepare students for certifications and careers in IT. CINners make a difference!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    @Stephen Schneiter I used Gmail during CIN Registration as per instruction and I am learning with my company email as per the business email required. it could be a problem for me ?
    Thanks for the heads up! I will check into this on the list.

Reactions: Ravindra
    @Stephen Schneiter I used Gmail during CIN Registration as per instruction and I am learning with my company email as per the business email required. it could be a problem for me ?
    I am in the same situation and have encountered a problem with validation in past TTT, so I will be following along to see what the best course of action is. As always, I appreciate the people working behind the scenes doing all the work they do.

AldoTV

Jan 29, 2020
    @Stuart you are absolutely correct! There are too many scammers trying to make the most of a good thing, and unfortunately, it comes back on the CIN community in the long run. As an example, in the past, CompTIA vouchers, have been found for sale on a social media site and tracked down to vouchers that were provided through CIN for a TTT series. We then had to defend the process of why we provide vouchers to our community members. So yes, we have to jump through some extra hoops, but it is for a good cause!

I believe in our CIN community members! I believe in providing vouchers to our CIN instructors as we work together to help prepare students for certifications and careers in IT. CINners make a difference!
    Hi Stephen, I absolutely agree for voucher process verification,
    Instead, any news for other material? Instructor book and slide for TTT participants ?
    Thanks in advance
    Aldo

Reactions: Ravindra