NCL Fall 2021 Season Starting Soon

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    It is not too late for your students to get involved with the fall 2021 competition! Open to U.S. high school & college students, the competition consists of a series of challenges that allow students to demonstrate their ability to identify hackers from forensic data, pentest and audit vulnerable websites, recover from ransomware attacks, and more.

Oct. 22 -Oct. 24 : Individual Game
    Nov. 5 - Nov. 7 : Team Game (For Team Game, can participate as a Team of 1, or up to 7 members)

CIN instructors, CompTIA and NCL have partnered for you to register your teams with a special discount! Be sure to register your teams by September 30, 2021! https://nationalcyberleague.org/comptia-advantage

Check out and share the student information flyer with your students!

NCL CyberSkyline Color Stacked NEW copy.png06689 CIN Logo - Vert.png

Attachments

• NCL Student Flyer - Fall 2021-3.pdf
      542.4 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi. Where can I find the minimum requirements for participating? I have some high school freshman with very little experience outside building a gaming PC.
    Hi Chris, I asked Franz Payer, who is over Cyber Skyline that hosts NCL competitions and here is his response. "NCL is built for all skill levels. We generally recommend that players have taken or are currently taking a computer science or IT class and are comfortable doing Internet searches to research problems."