Network+ Instructor Guides (Updated Version)

Ivan Jude Busgano

Aug 28, 2019
Philippines
Hi fellow Instructors,

Good day!

Does anyone here have a copy of the Network+ Instructor Guide 2019 Update?

I was reviewing the "setup guides" for each of the CompTIA courses that we offer and i noticed that I do not have a setup guide for the Network+ on my Logical Choice account. But inside the Network+ Instructor guide document (course edition 2.0 copyright 2018), there is a section stating the instructions for setting up the classroom environment (course specific technical requirements & setting up the course). I just do now know if this is still up to date.

I came across a statement in the Security+ guide saying "The Security+ 2019 Update and Network+ (N10-007) 2019 Update courses use the same environment so if you have already set up student PCs to run a Network+ course, the lab environment will already be configured to run Security+."

And hence, this inquiry.

Your inputs will greatly be appreciated.

Thank you!

Ivan Jude

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
Staff member
Jul 31, 2019
Chicago, Illinois
partners.comptia.org
Hi fellow Instructors,

Good day!

I was reviewing the "setup guides" for each of the CompTIA courses that we offer and i noticed that I do not have a setup guide for the Network+ on my Logical Choice account. But inside the Network+ Instructor guide document (course edition 2.0 copyright 2018), there is a section stating the instructions for setting up the classroom environment (course specific technical requirements & setting up the course). I just do now know if this is still up to date.

I came across a statement in the Security+ guide saying "The Security+ 2019 Update and Network+ (N10-007) 2019 Update courses use the same environment so if you have already set up student PCs to run a Network+ course, the lab environment will already be configured to run Security+."

And hence, this inquiry.

Thank you!

Ivan Jude

Hi fellow Instructors,

Good day!

And hence, this inquiry.

Thank you!

Ivan Jude
Hello Ivan Jude! It's Liz Wannemacher from CompTIA. We can help you. There is an 2019 Update edition for both Net+ and Security+. I will connect you with your business development manager via email, Orly Seachon. Orly can provide you with complimentary Instructor Guides so you can make sure you have the latest info you need for your classroom set up. Thank you!

Last edited:

Ivan Jude Busgano

Aug 28, 2019
Philippines
I'm interested to get Network+ Instructor guide (N10-007) 2019.
How can I get it?

Hi @Salaheddine,

Were you able to get in touch with the business development manager in your country and inquire about this?

In my case, I was given a 30-day trial access to the materials for me to review it and get whatever updates i needed for delivering the course. Our assigned country manager was very kind to assist me with this.

Have a great day ahead.