New CASP+ update?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @Tess Sluijter thanks for reaching out. You are correct, CASP CAS-004 is tentatively scheduled for release in August. I have heard that there will be a beta exam coming up, but the beta will be a closed beta. We are looking at doing a Sneak Peek for the 004 sometime around April time frame. Stay tuned in the community for updates!!

@Mohammed B, you are correct also, PenTest+ PT0-002 is tentatively schedule for October release. I do not have any information on a beta exam for PenTest.

Just FYI for anyone following along with the cert renewals, Network+ N10-008 is tentative for September release!! Lots going on!!

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Hello @Tess Sluijter thanks for reaching out. You are correct, CASP CAS-004 is tentatively scheduled for release in August. I have heard that there will be a beta exam coming up, but the beta will be a closed beta. We are looking at doing a Sneak Peek for the 004 sometime around April time frame. Stay tuned in the community for updates!!
    Naturally I am very curious how one would apply, or be elligible, to be part of that private beta ;) The CompTIA betas are a fun hobby of mine and have helped me guide students on their study-path.

Manu

• Dec 24, 2020

@Mohammed B, you are correct also, PenTest+ PT0-002 is tentatively schedule for October release. I do not have any information on a beta exam for PenTest.

Just FYI for anyone following along with the cert renewals, Network+ N10-008 is tentative for September release!! Lots going on!!
    Wow wow wow... It is gonna be fun through out the year. Well, I am waiting :cool: