New to CompTIA - need help with purchase options

Tiffany Price

Jul 28, 2023
Hello,
I am offering a PC hardware/CompTIA A+ class in my high school and need help with how to identify the cost of the CertMaster products and what I need to purchase. I've downloaded the Academic Price List pdf, but I don't know if these prices apply to me, as an academic partner. I'm a bit confused, and submitting a help ticket didn't help.

I'm looking at the CompTIA Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs for A+ Core 1 and Core 2 (220-1101 and 220-1102). I have 7 students in the class.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
Tiffany Price

Hello,
I am offering a PC hardware/CompTIA A+ class in my high school and need help with how to identify the cost of the CertMaster products and what I need to purchase. I've downloaded the Academic Price List pdf, but I don't know if these prices apply to me, as an academic partner. I'm a bit confused, and submitting a help ticket didn't help.

I'm looking at the CompTIA Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs for A+ Core 1 and Core 2 (220-1101 and 220-1102). I have 7 students in the class.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
Tiffany Price
My suggestion is you reach out to your CompTIA representative. They cover geographic areas. You can reach out to Brian (my West Coast representative at [email protected]) and I'm sure he will connect you up with the right person.

Reactions: Kwabena Fred

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
Tiffany Price
Hi Tiffany, I would echo Steve's point above, but if you run into any issues feel free to shoot me a direct message here with your email and I can make sure someone reaches out to you as well, thanks!