Offering CEU credits for our courses. How to do it?

MrMonti

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

We have an associated technical school that offers a lot of training in networking and security. How would we be able to ensure our students are able to get CEU credits for those classes? I'm assuming there's some sort of review process that we would have to work through. If anyone knows who we should talk to I would love to know.

Thanks!

Venkatesan Pillai

Jun 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

We have an associated technical school that offers a lot of training in networking and security. How would we be able to ensure our students are able to get CEU credits for those classes? I'm assuming there's some sort of review process that we would have to work through. If anyone knows who we should talk to I would love to know.

Thanks!
Normally i will inform student upload course completion certificate directly CEU for the credit. The student can apply all other certification like SANS , EC COuncil , ISACA , CISSP etc ..

Ramasankar

Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
Hi if your students can login to www.certmetrics.com/comptia, they can upload their certification of completion. That will help them. Please see the picture below.CEU.JPG