One CIN human with multiple email addresses

jdmurray

Jul 2, 2020
Huntington Beach, CA USA
Is it possible for one CIN member to be recognized by multiple email addresses? I originally became a CIN member using my personal Gmail account. I then later start attending TTT series via my day job's email. Now I have an adjunct teaching position and I'd like to use that (edu) email as well. Is there anyway to resolve these emails to a single CIN account, or do I need to make one CIN account for each email address?

Thanks much,

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
Is it possible for one CIN member to be recognized by multiple email addresses? I originally became a CIN member using my personal Gmail account. I then later start attending TTT series via my day job's email. Now I have an adjunct teaching position and I'd like to use that (edu) email as well. Is there anyway to resolve these emails to a single CIN account, or do I need to make one CIN account for each email address?

Thanks much,
I'm not sure what the proper method is for this. My CIN account is under my personal email address, my CompTIA account where my certifications are is under my personal email, my instructor resources are under a secondary personal email, and my CompTIA Partner account is under my work email. I've not had an issue earning and receiving the TTT vouchers by logging in with my personal email address. I have taught multiple places so I prefer my CIN account and TTT involvement to be tied to my personal email because it supersedes 1 specific training organization. The instructor training is for me, not my training organization directly. Just my 2 cents.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @jdmurray, I would suggest having, one account. You can request a preferred email address to use, so you could have both you organization email address, but then also your personal email address. You could log in using the one that is preferred by you. Personally, it becomes a challenge when someone has many multiple accounts, and trying to verify whether someone qualifies for vouchers, just for example.

Happy to discuss best option or if you have any questions, feel free to DM or email me.

Angel Waymer

• Jan 31, 2022
    On a similar vein, I noticed that the A+ test I took with my new voucher ended up on a different account than my legacy, non-expiring A+ exam which I took a very long time ago. Is it possible to combine accounts so they all show up in one place?
    Hello! Yes they can. Just be sure to double check when they merge. I had 3 accounts, and they had to merge them, some information I had access to, some I did not. I had to do another request to bring everything over under the one account, as one of the email accounts was archived. Good luck with the merger!

@Stephen Schneiter I am not certain if my account was recently merged due to the SSO implementation. The TTT training products that I previously had access to have now all been "expired". To my knowledge, I had access for twelve months from redemption using the respective access keys. It has not been twelve months.

Is there a way to view history on my account to see if I am a "merge" recipient? Thank you in advance.