Partner Summit 2024

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    If you haven't registered, jump in quick for early bird pricing! Long story incoming...

The early bird rate was supposed to end yesterday. I thought I had already registered, but decided to check and make sure I had done it. Turns out, I had not! And kicking myself that I missed the early bird pricing. But wait! As I was checking out, apparently the website had not been updated yet. So I got the lower rate anyway. Which was a really good thing, considering I'm paying for myself and my 16-year-old this time. He's sooo looking forward to his first techie conference!

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    If you haven't registered, jump in quick for early bird pricing! Long story incoming...

The early bird rate was supposed to end yesterday. I thought I had already registered, but decided to check and make sure I had done it. Turns out, I had not! And kicking myself that I missed the early bird pricing. But wait! As I was checking out, apparently the website had not been updated yet. So I got the lower rate anyway. Which was a really good thing, considering I'm paying for myself and my 16-year-old this time. He's sooo looking forward to his first techie conference!
    Very nice. It's cool that he's coming with you to conference. A future CIN'er in training, yes?

Hope to see you and him there - if I can get there myself. That's still in the air, so I'll be paying the higher rate.

Hope we can meet in person there, Jill.

Reactions: Jill West

Brian Ford

• Jul 15, 2021
    Flagler Beach, FL
    fordsnotes.com
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jill West