Passed Comptia Network+ today

Although I have been busy at work, I decided to challenge my networking skills by taking CompTIA Network+ today and passed with a very narrow pass of 761. I have been postponing this paper for a while and decided to dust myself and see the outcome of my skillset.
Wish me luck, I am preparing for CASP+.
Let me hope I will pass this too.

Aidy

Jun 30, 2021
Florida
www.dpITA.org
Although I have been busy at work, I decided to challenge my networking skills by taking CompTIA Network+ today and passed with a very narrow pass of 761. I have been postponing this paper for a while and decided to dust myself and see the outcome of my skillset.
Best of luck.

A pass is a pass.

Good luck with CASP+!

jcrochon

Jan 26, 2021
Plano, IL
waubonsee.edu
Congrats. We are traveling the same path. Yesterday, I just passed the Network+ and CASP on December 29th.

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    Congrats! On to CASP+ for me as well...

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Congrate and good luck