Passed CTT Virtual Classroom Exam..

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
So, CTT for Life ;-)

Submitted on Oct. 30, so maybe i am one of the last few to submit it; but who know, how many did submit on the last day?.
Just got my result in the Mailbox.. and passed..
Not that i had needed it, but wanted to take the Chance.
The Recording was the hardest Part, with Students, Me, Presentation and Chat on one Screen.

;-)

Last edited:
So, CTT for Life ;-)

Submitted on Oct. 30, so maybe i am one of the last few to submit it; but who know, how many did submit on the last day?.
The Recording was the hardest Part, with Students, Me, Presentation and Chat on one Screen.

;-)
Good work! Congrats+

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    So, CTT for Life ;-)

;-)
    Congratulations!

Dr. José A. Jorge Pagán

Nov 6, 2023
    So, CTT for Life ;-)

;-)
    Congratulations! I submitted the video on October 31, near midnight. I had problems uploading the video.

Congratulations! I submitted the video on October 31, near midnight. I had problems uploading the video.
    Usually is there is an issue with your upload, they will work with you to get it done. I had a couple issues with mine - not past the deadline or anything, but they needed me to update something on my submission narrative. They were cool about it. /r