Passed PenTest+

Tom.Schultz

Jul 20, 2020
Happy to share that I passed the PenTest+ exam today. Thanks for running the TTT, helped with my studying and is good prep and direction for studying and future teaching opportunities. Having this resource in my arsenal was pretty valuable. For those still prepping and studying for the exam get your hands on as many study materials as you can from different sources, that will make the difference. Good luck to the rest of you!

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Happy to share that I passed the PenTest+ exam today. Thanks for running the TTT, helped with my studying and is good prep and direction for studying and future teaching opportunities. Having this resource in my arsenal was pretty valuable. For those still prepping and studying for the exam get your hands on as many study materials as you can from different sources, that will make the difference. Good luck to the rest of you!
    Congratulation @Tom.Schultz !

Reactions: Khoa

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
    Congratulations (y) :)

Reactions: Nikko Lithal

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Big congratulation!!! Tom SchuItz

Great work!

Robert Bodnar

Feb 22, 2022
    New Jersey
    Congrats to you.

Reactions: Nikko Lithal

admar

Jan 18, 2022
    Luanda
    Congratulations!!

PETER HANWITH HORDEN

Mar 11, 2022
    Congratulations. any tips will be welcomed

Last edited:

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Congratulations. any tips will be welcomed Peter@do-never-post-your-email-in-a-public-forum.knowledge
    Hi Peter, first Tip (even when this is a semi public Forum )
    Never publish your Email Address. Maybe someone misuse it. Even when it my your private Domainname.:cool:
    For Requests like this, there is a private Conversation Feature available to exchange a link Method..

Regards
    Michael