Passed Project+ last night!!

Stuart

May 28, 2022
This has been on my radar since the TTT, but only just got around to taking it.

I want to thank @Rick Butler for an amazing TTT. This is what enabled me to pass this exam. For anyone that is looking to still take this, ALL the information is in the TTT to pass. I went back over the sessions before I sat my exam.

THANK YOU AGAIN, @Rick Butler

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu

I want to thank @Rick Butler for an amazing TTT. This is what enabled me to pass this exam. For anyone that is looking to still take this, ALL the information is in the TTT to pass. I went back over the sessions before I sat my exam.

Congratulations on your win, Stuart! That's a great achievement and I hope the certification serves you well in the years ahead. It's a forever cert, so no pressure to keep up the credential, so you'll have to work to keep up the skills.

I'm glad the TTT was a great help to you. And the conversation never ended - if there's anything you need me to answer (or anyone for that matter), I'm happy to help!

Meanwhile, again, @Stuart - well done!

/r

Reactions: Joel M

Congratz!!!

Reactions: Joel M