Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hello,

We are looking at updating our PCs kits that we used for the Hands-on labs. Does anyone have any leads on cost-affordable kits they use? We are pricing out individual parts to work with but are wondering if anyone has found any "better" solutions?
    I've always used older hardware for hands-on work. It's amazing how much "stuff" you can collect if you just agree to "take if off [their] hands". We ended up collecting so much stuff that we had to truck out the oldest junk in recycler bins.

RodneyJackson

Feb 21, 2023
    Hello,

We are looking at updating our PCs kits that we used for the Hands-on labs. Does anyone have any leads on cost-affordable kits they use? We are pricing out individual parts to work with but are wondering if anyone has found any "better" solutions?
    It’s good to hear that you are planting seeds for the students, I purchased parts from Amazon to build two gaming computers for under seven hundred dollars. I found two 24” monitors at Walmart online for $120.00. One female and one male student won a computer. They had to build their own computer without any help. Both were successful!

Reactions: Joel M