PEN TEST CERTMASTER ACCESS KEY

Hello everybody, Good morning, good afternoon, good evening wherever you are? (in Stephen voice).

Am delighted to inform you all that I have finally received an access code to Pen Test certmaster materials for the webinar which is currently underway.

Thanks to CompTIA, thanks to Stephen through the CompTIA instructor network for the materials.

Stephen schneiter needs 100 likes, may I have them please :)

Divyesh Sonani

Jan 31, 2022
Hello everybody, Good morning, good afternoon, good evening wherever you are? (in Stephen voice).

Am delighted to inform you all that I have finally received an access code to Pen Test certmaster materials for the webinar which is currently underway.

Thanks to CompTIA, thanks to Stephen through the CompTIA instructor network for the materials.

I have not received access key

Reactions: Meddy Bharwad

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022

Bravo, Bravo, bravo Fanuel:)

Reactions: prince ahir
I love this part @Fanuel :) Just need to add "on this floating rock" :) :):ROFLMAO: @Stephen Schneiter definitely deserves a 100 like and more for all he does!!!

I love the additional "RocK" bit. I don't remember it exactly. Possibly, "On this shiny rock, or round rock or just Rock."

jmcconnell

Jan 19, 2022
Baltimore MD
@Stephen Schneiter - I think the confusion is that I've received the code for the PenTest+ instructor guide as I am currently taking the PenTest+ TTT course with @Lee McWhorter . I have not received a code for the CertMaster labs for PenTest+. I'm using CertMaster labs for my Security+class and have found them to be excellent for students. I would love to evaluate them for my PenTest+ course at the college I teach at. Thanks!

@Stephen Schneiter - I think the confusion is that I've received the code for the PenTest+ instructor guide as I am currently taking the PenTest+ TTT course with @Lee McWhorter . I have not received a code for the CertMaster labs for PenTest+. I'm using CertMaster labs for my Security+class and have found them to be excellent for students. I would love to evaluate them for my PenTest+ course at the college I teach at. Thanks!
CIN TTT attendees usually only get the Instructor guide, not the Learn or Labs products. I will demo them in an upcoming session though and your rep may be able to arrange a trial.