PenTest+ CertMaster Access Period

If you mean the Instructor Guide you were given access to, it is only for 30 days. You can however go to the resources tab and download all the pdfs and such to keep. Your rep might also be able to get your additional trial access.

If you mean the Instructor Guide you were given access to, it is only for 30 days. You can however go to the resources tab and download all the pdfs and such to keep. Your rep might also be able to get your additional trial access.
Right. Partners can reach out to their business development reps and get 30 day trials for things like Certmaster Learn and Lab. Great for evaluating those materials for introduction to your teaching environment as well as getting a bit of refresher training as well. :)

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
thank you for this information.

Looking through these posts, I just realized that I have never received the access codes for the pdf's or anything besides the voucher for PenTest+. I was wondering if it still possible to get the access codes for it? I did go through all my emails just to verify also.
You may want to reach out to @Stephen Schneiter so he can determine eligibility and sort that for you. /r