PenTest+ Materials

Thanks @Stephen Schneiter

Interestingly, the email I received has a subject of "exam voucher" and I was like, has the Pentest+ already concluded? haha.
Then I realized that the contents refer to instructor guide.

All is well that ends well. Thank you. ^_^
Same here ; )!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Yes! It is called proof reading, and obviously a skill I need to practice more of. I missed the subject prior to distribution. The email provides access to 30-day access of the PenTest+ PT0-002 Instructor Guide, NOT the exam voucher. Vouchers will be distributed after the conclusion of the live series as always. 🤦‍♂️

Nasir

Jan 5, 2022
    USA
    Yes! It is called proof reading, and obviously a skill I need to practice more of. I missed the subject prior to distribution. The email provides access to 30-day access of the PenTest+ PT0-002 Instructor Guide, NOT the exam voucher. Vouchers will be distributed after the conclusion of the live series as always. 🤦‍♂️
    @stephen i have received the access key thank you.

Reactions: Mallia
    @Lee McWhorter @Stephen Schneiter - any idea when the new PenTest+ PT0-002 instructor manual will be available in printed form? Yeah, I'm kind of old fashioned and use the printed books for reference all the time.
    I believe they are available now. Usually are around launch of all materials and that's what I remember hearing when I was working on the Labs.

Reactions: jmcconnell