PenTest+ Voucher

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Vouchers for those who have participated in the PenTest+ TTT series have not been processed yet. Please go back and view the last on-demand session where it was stated it would be about four weeks. We just concluded the two-week "grace period" for anyone needing to catch up on any missed sessions. I am processing attendance requirements now.

Thank you for your patience.

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
    Vouchers for those who have participated in the PenTest+ TTT series have not been processed yet. Please go back and view the last on-demand session where it was stated it would be about four weeks. We just concluded the two-week "grace period" for anyone needing to catch up on any missed sessions. I am processing attendance requirements now.

Thanx a lot
    (y) :)

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam

Very useful for all CINers whom were registered lately.

Obaid J

Jan 29, 2020

Thank you Stephen. I have watched all the recordings and I understand voucher might take time. But instructor guide access usually comes before and i know that I watched the sessions after wards but how long it takes for access key to be issued?

Thank you Stephen. I have watched all the recordings and I understand voucher might take time. But instructor guide access usually comes before and i know that I watched the sessions after wards but how long it takes for access key to be issued?
    Obaid - Generally access to the instructor guide happens if you have attended the first couple sessions, as a resource when you're going through the TTT course. @Stephen Schneiter can correct me, but I don't think it's available this late in the game. /r

Reactions: Ahmed Saied
    I've not seen mine yet. Good thing - I have to push PT+ down the road whilst I do the Project+ beta
    I might have to take the CASP+ exam before I take the PT+ exam due to expiration dates. I have too much to do as well that I have to push PT+ further down the road. I have 6 or 7 exam vouchers expiring before I take those two beauties.

I might have to take the CASP+ exam before I take the PT+ exam due to expiration dates. I have too much to do as well that I have to push PT+ further down the road. I have 6 or 7 exam vouchers expiring before I take those two beauties.
    Right there with ya! /r

Reactions: Ahmed Saied
    Hi all,

Can someone share pen test instructor guide and other resources with me? I had missed the live sessions but watched the recordings. So I never received the instructor guide access key. If someone can download and send me the file will be really appreciated.

[email protected]

Regardsobaid Junaid
    The PDF guides are watermarked and keyed to individuals. The licensing agreement doesn't allow for sharing.

/r

The PDF guides are watermarked and keyed to individuals. The licensing agreement doesn't allow for sharing.

/r
    @Rick Butler is spot on. If you missed live sessions, you might be able to get a trial from your rep or you will have to buy a copy from the CompTIA store.