Pre-Assessment for the A+ exam

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Historically, I've always had to do do my own pre-assessments for my classes, but something I might recommend on this is Cybervista's testing solution for that. That way, you get different questions if you happen to be using CertMaster Practice on the Sharpening or Validation steps.

/r

focustech

Dec 3, 2021
    Historically, I've always had to do do my own pre-assessments for my classes, but something I might recommend on this is Cybervista's testing solution for that. That way, you get different questions if you happen to be using CertMaster Practice on the Sharpening or Validation steps.

/r
    Thanks so much, I am greatly appreciative.

Reactions: Rick Butler

Aidy

Jun 30, 2021
    Florida
    www.dpITA.org
    Hello, I'm looking for a pre-assessment exam that I can give my students on the first day of class and retest them later in the training to give them a gage as to what they have learned. Can anyone recommend a good pre-assessment exam?
    CertMaster is the best , I test them many times to evaluate their progress during the course and to enforce them to get familiar with the test.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I agree, I like CertMaster Practice as well. You can take an assessment in test mode, which will provide you and the student an idea as to where their strengths and weaknesses are. You could also use the assessment that is included with CertMaster Learn if you did not want to use CertMaster Practice. Either one could be a could option to use as building blocks for comprehension.

Reactions: Aidy