Preview of the new Security+ SY 701

Good afternoon everyone. Are you aware of any preview material we have access to for the new Security+ training? Additionally, are you aware of any dates for TTT ? Prob when it drops in November...

Thanks
Not likely that we'll see anything until late fall when things get opened up. I suspect TTT will come up about then, as well, although nothing has been formally announced.

/r

I'd say we need a Timeline.
X will be available in 2023Q4.
Y will be available in 2024Q1.
Z will be available in 2024Q2.

Presenters were rather vague at the Partner Conference earlier this month. Understandably so. I think I speak for all public speakers when I say it is difficult to answer popular questions when the answers do not yet exist.:unsure:

Reactions: Joel M

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    Good afternoon everyone. Are you aware of any preview material we have access to for the new Security+ training? Additionally, are you aware of any dates for TTT ? Prob when it drops in November...

Thanks

Quoting Stephen's response in separate thread:
    "This is the plan, July 31, 2024 tentatively."

Reactions: Joel M
    I'd say we need a Timeline.
    X will be available in 2023Q4.
    Y will be available in 2024Q1.
    Z will be available in 2024Q2.

Presenters were rather vague at the Partner Conference earlier this month. Understandably so. I think I speak for all public speakers when I say it is difficult to answer popular questions when the answers do not yet exist.:unsure:
    This is something that I actually talked with Mr. Thibodeaux about during the Summit. For example, I'd love to see a quarterly timeline update that we can prominently post in the CIN so instructors are at the forefront of changes happening. He seemed to agree that would be a good thing for CIN - since we're really the biggest evangelists for CompTIA (Dr. Stanger, notwithstanding), knowing what's coming allows us to excite our students.

Thanks

I have it on good authority that the Security+ SY0-701 TTT will start on or around October 17th and end by no later than November 22nd.