Purchasing Vouchers For Government or Non-Profit Orgs

Hello All I'm not entirely sure if this is really the right platform to ask this question, but I figured most of us on here are Instructors and have a need to purchase vouchers for exams. Working for Government or Non-Profits creates minor headaches when it comes to acquiring products or services for the first time. You need x number of quote (unless sole provider) and must accept tax exemption etc.
That all said, I recently mounted all my CompTIA Certs on my office wall, which has inspired a bunch of my team to pursue certifications of their own. I can assist with tutoring them but I need to look at purchasing the vouchers etc.
Are there specific vendors that cater for vouchers or do they all come direct from CompTIA?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Sivanesan
Hello All I'm not entirely sure if this is really the right platform to ask this question, but I figured most of us on here are Instructors and have a need to purchase vouchers for exams. Working for Government or Non-Profits creates minor headaches when it comes to acquiring products or services for the first time. You need x number of quote (unless sole provider) and must accept tax exemption etc.
That all said, I recently mounted all my CompTIA Certs on my office wall, which has inspired a bunch of my team to pursue certifications of their own. I can assist with tutoring them but I need to look at purchasing the vouchers etc.
Are there specific vendors that cater for vouchers or do they all come direct from CompTIA?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Hi James: There are vendors that distribute vouchers to customers - they are generally repackaged as part of a training bundle, so ultimately, all vouchers come from CompTIA.

You might want to check to see if your organization is a CompTIA Partner, assuming you're not working with for the government directly. Partners can get access to complimentary vouchers for instructors as well as having access to the CompTIA Instructor Network, where attending the TTT's can also do earn vouchers.

If you work directly with the Government, I know there are folks in the Partner team that assist with those folks. I do not know who they are, but @Stephen Schneiter would be a good ping point to connect you up with those folks.

Hopefully this gets you started and hope to see you on more here on the Network.

Good luck!

/r