Question of the Week #1 - Answer

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone, thanks for humoring us and we look forward to bringing many more topics up for discussion within the CompTIA CIN Network. I want to reiterate that our goal with this forum is to create some great discussion, provide some valuable information, and have fun doing it! So, now onto the answer for our first Question of the Week!

Question: How, as an Instructor can I get FREE access to CertMaster Learn?

Answer: There are many ways to take advantage of gaining access to CompTIA's products and solutions so I will try capture as much information here as I can. One way is to reach out to your CompTIA BDM (if you are not sure who that is please let us know and we can point you in the right direction), they can start by sending evaluation copies of ANY of our products, and they can also walk you through a demo of each to showcase ALL of the great features. Also, some other ways to gain access would be by engaging in CompTIA's many webinar events and discussions forums (such as CIN). You can find more information at . Lastly, you can simply gain FREE access once your organization has adopted CompTIA products and solutions. Instructors will always receive free access within our CertMaster Learn, CertMaster Learn+Labs, and our CertMaster Practice platforms. If you have any questions, please reach out here or contact your CompTIA BDM. Have a great weekend everyone!

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Is this like the Voucher program, where we reach our CAPP coordinator to procure gratis vouchers for instructors? Or is there a portal where those recourses can be provided to our team? /r
Rick, those are more closely monitored as compared to the learning product evaluation copies, but you can always start either conversation with your BDM or the Sales Support Team.

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
I think it can be done both ways, depending upon how you are getting access to the products for your students and whether or not your have LMS integration. I know there is a back end where I can assign instructors and such.
Great point Lee, it does depend on what type of access you have, to where you could grant the access yourself at the organization level. This access would also be FREE to the Instructors and consistent with any other ways we grant access. Happy to discuss with anyone further if needed

Reactions: Lee McWhorter