Question of the Week #10

Rich Pernai

Staff member
  • Oct 4, 2021
    Good Morning and Good Afternoon, Everyone! It's that time of week again... QUESTION OF THE WEEK! Who's got the answer this time?

Question:
    In CertMaster Learn, how does the Learning Plan benefit the Student User's course progress?

Thank you for all your continued engagement on these threads, we look forward to seeing all of your answers!

Have a great start to your week!

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    It's often said that no one plans to fail, but a great many fail to plan.

Having just took the Project+ this past weekend, my brain is still lit up with PM methods and philosophy. So, let's look at it like that.

The Learning Plan in CertMaster, like any other learning plan has the ultimate goals of bringing a learner to the point where they have certification level knowledge on a topic, not just passing the exam. What I like about it is that it is adaptable to different learning styles and different approaches for learning. Learners and educators can work together through the content, using the elements that make sense, on a class or even on an individual level.

I'll leave it to others to fill in the details, but since I got the first post, I'll just focus on the philosophical why. ;)

/r