Question of the Week #20 Would you be interested in future events or webinars around the A+ Workbench Labs?

How relevant is this question to you as an Instructor?

• Very relevant

• Not sure what to do to put my students in the best position

• No relevance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tristan | CompTIA

Staff member
Oct 4, 2021
Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed the last question of the week and thank you to all who participated!

This week we are going to continue; our discussion around A+ labs, building on the answer provided to you on Friday. As valued partners of CompTIA; We want to hear from YOU please provide feedback on what would be beneficial for you and your team when you are using the new A+ Workbench Labs!

Question: Would you be interested in future events or webinars around the A+ Workbench Labs? There is still time to request your sample, stay tuned Friday for some follow-up information about future events.

Enjoy the rest of your week and check back on Friday for our answer!

I
I believe a CIN Instructor Tool Box webinar at some point might not be too bad an idea. I know right now, there is a lot happening with CIN in terms of TTT sessions, maybe after the Linux TTT would be a good time? /r
I like your idea Rick

Muhammad Siddiqui

Apr 26, 2022
Happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed the last question of the week and thank you to all who participated!

This week we are going to continue; our discussion around A+ labs, building on the answer provided to you on Friday. As valued partners of CompTIA; We want to hear from YOU please provide feedback on what would be beneficial for you and your team when you are using the new A+ Workbench Labs!

Question: Would you be interested in future events or webinars around the A+ Workbench Labs? There is still time to request your sample, stay tuned Friday for some follow-up information about future events.

Enjoy the rest of your week and check back on Friday for our answer!
That's fine