Question of the Week #21 - Are you using our Free CompTIA solutions support offerings?

How relevant is this question to you as an Instructor?

• Very relevant

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No relevance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    Hi Everyone!

This week we would like to know what type of support are you looking for while adopting CompTIA solutions?
    Did you know that there is a designated Partner Support Team to assist with your inquiries?
    Do you know how to contact the Partner Support Team?

We can't wait to hear from you.

Check back in on Friday for some information about the Partner Support Team!

Nichelle R Downing

Jul 6, 2022
    Yes, the Partner Support Team assisted with me getting connected. In the past, along with Comptia materials I have also directed some students who just weren't getting the material - Network+ and A+ - to Professor Messer.
    This Fall 2022, I am creating a Project Management for IT Healthcare course which, along with 2 books, I'm hoping to incorporate tons of materials from Comptia (slides, PPT's etc.).

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    Yes, the Partner Support Team assisted with me getting connected. In the past, along with Comptia materials I have also directed some students who just weren't getting the material - Network+ and A+ - to Professor Messer.
    This Fall 2022, I am creating a Project Management for IT Healthcare course which, along with 2 books, I'm hoping to incorporate tons of materials from Comptia (slides, PPT's etc.).
    That's great thanks Nichelle, we look forward to helping in any way we can to make your programs even more successful!

Bianca Scola

Feb 3, 2022
    In the southern Africa we have Grace Sikhosana, Very supportive and I enjoy collaborating with her. She introduced me to CIN as well as helping our institution to become a delivery partner.
    Fanuel, we are so happy to hear that Grace introduced you to CIN. We have our own designated Partner Support Team member that is located in South Africa, her name is Yolonda Murray (she posted this question)!

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    In the southern Africa we have Grace Sikhosana, Very supportive and I enjoy collaborating with her. She introduced me to CIN as well as helping our institution to become a delivery partner.
    Hi Fanuel! I Agree 100%. Grace is absolutely amazing. I work closely with Grace as her Partner facing Support team member. Thanks for the intro @Bianca Scola! :).