Question of the Week #5 - Answer

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    It's Friyay Instructors!! And time for the answer to our Question of the week which was: How do I interpret my reporting? How do I break down my reporting for my student?

CM Learn
    Within CertMaster Learn you are able to use the CertMaster Learn Reporting Guide to help you effectively interpret the reporting for your students. Our Guide provides you with key indicators as a way of assessing and dissecting the analytics presented to you within the reporting hub, the Boost Dashboard. As the Instructor, you have the ability to view, review and dissect your student's performance as well as your Group’s performance. Remember, the Group's feature is a very important part of the reporting process because grouping the Instructor and the Students (forming a 'class'), helps drive the reporting to the Boost Dashboard. The CertMaster Learn Reporting Guide is linked here.

CM Labs
    Reporting is available through Usage-Based Billing (Contact your Business Development Manager to enquire ) and through the CertMaster Learn and CertMaster Labs Integrated product. With the CertMaster Learn and CertMaster Lab Integrated product, you will have all the benefits of dissecting your reporting within the CertMaster Learn Boost Dashboard, Because you will be viewing the reporting within CertMaster Learn, the CertMaster Learn Reporting Guide will be a great resource to use when navigating your student's progress and dissecting their performance.

CM Practice
    Within CertMaster Practice, you are able to use the CertMaster Practice Reporting Guide to assist with effectively interpreting the reporting for your learner. This Guide will provide you with key indicators to look out for when interpreting the analytics contained within the three reporting structures: Report Home, Course Summary, and Learner Progress. The Instructor is presented with robust reporting within CertMaster Practice and we have linked our CertMaster Practice Reporting Guide here, so please check it out.

We also have a fantastic testimonial from one of our CIN’ers!! Thank you to @Rick Butler, who has established some excellent best practices within CertMaster Learn and our reporting hub, the Boost Dashboard!

‘Well, the Instructor has the ability to look at a student's progress, individually. The instructor can also assess the performance of a group (class) in a composite fashion, to see where the group may be struggling as a whole. This also has the extra added benefit of the instructor finding holes in their instructional approach. The part of this that I actually like is being able to download the results. This effectively will allow the instructor to create a more composite report based on a larger sample. This has the benefit of helping instructors to optimize the curriculum they use.’ – Rick Butler

Last edited: