Question of the Week #9

How relevant is this question to you as an Instructor?

• Very relevant / used often

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Not sure / what is this calendar feature?

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No relevance / do not use it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    Welcome to the new week, everyone! A slight change from our previous postings is the Poll Question above. Please participate and cast your vote. Thank you.

And here is our next question of the Week: How does the calendar feature, in CertMaster Learn, work and how is it beneficial to your students and yourself as the Instructor?

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    If i remember right (without looking if it is like this), for my self i can set it as an Date, i want to have finished the Course, get an Number of Lessons/ Questions in Average i should finish per Day, and i can compare my Progress. For a instructor, we can see the Progress of the Students compared to the Finish Date...

But maybe i am totally wrong.

Reactions: YolondaMurray

YolondaMurray

Staff member
  • Oct 8, 2021
    If i remember right (without looking if it is like this), for my self i can set it as an Date, i want to have finished the Course, get an Number of Lessons/ Questions in Average i should finish per Day, and i can compare my Progress. For a instructor, we can see the Progress of the Students compared to the Finish Date...

But maybe i am totally wrong.
    Hey Michael

There is definitely an element of fact in what you are saying. This leads to the ability to structure your lessons using the calendar, making sure that you and your students maximize the suggested knowledge points accumulation for the day to stay on track.