Recorded Day 1 of 5 Welcome to Class

Hi Everyone,

Just curious if anyone has a recording of a day 1 of 5 day delivery where they walk through the CertMaster Platform, show how to use it, tell the Learners how to use it, and then talk about the method they (as an Instructor) are going to use to deliver the course?

My thinking is that (depending on the size of the class) it would be like the first hour or less of the course.

Thanks everyone.

Jim Goughenour, Instructor | Consultant
Skyline Advanced Technology Services
[email protected]

Great timing. I am working on the outline for just such a 'Welcome to CertMaster' video for my upcoming Sec+ classes.

My question is where to post such a video. I don't want this on YouTube. Maybe distribute to students directly as part of the course welcome?

Tristan | CompTIA

Staff member
Oct 4, 2021
Hi Jim,
We have a number of How-To Videos, User Guides, & Articles. How to Videos. Also, Within the CertMaster learn platform their first lesson within that platform is the CertMaster introduction on how to use this course. They even have the ability to rate their confidence on these topics.

Let me know if this answered your question.

Capture fasd.JPG

Tristan | CompTIA

Staff member
Oct 4, 2021
Great timing. I am working on the outline for just such a 'Welcome to CertMaster' video for my upcoming Sec+ classes.

My question is where to post such a video. I don't want this on YouTube. Maybe distribute to students directly as part of the course welcome?
Hi Brian,

Please see the post below hope this help answer your question and save you some work of having to do those videos. We also have instructor resources available to you as well. Do you know about those?