Remote instructors for ITF+ and Network+

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello,
    We are trying to build up our bench with ITF+ and Network+ instructors. Please reply with a resume and references.

Thanks

Tony
    Hello Tony,
    I am interested, attached is my resume..
    Can this be remote, I in Mexico.
    Kind Regards,

Attachments

• Samuel Berumen English Resume Trainer 20230721.pdf
      149 KB · Views: 14
    Hello Sam,
    Yes, if you have great internet connections. If you are available, I will be sending you an email with attendance credential for this evening so you can see how our instructor teach the class. Then we will do an interview later this week or next to teach as one of our instructors.
    Please let me know if this works for you. The class starts at 6:30 - 9:30pm. You don't need to stay more than 40 minutes.

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello Sam,
    Yes, if you have great internet connections. If you are available, I will be sending you an email with attendance credential for this evening so you can see how our instructor teach the class. Then we will do an interview later this week or next to teach as one of our instructors.
    Please let me know if this works for you. The class starts at 6:30 - 9:30pm. You don't need to stay more than 40 minutes.
    Sounds great.

Abu Afza

• Feb 24, 2023
    Toronto, Canada
    Hello,
    We are trying to build up our bench with ITF+ and Network+ instructors. Please reply with a resume and references.

Thanks

Tony
    Hi Tony,

Currently, I am working in Toronto as a CompTIA instructor. I attached my resume here. Please check it.

Thanks,

Abu Afza

Attachments

• Resume_AbuAfza.pdf
      189.9 KB · Views: 13