Resources for Classroom Instructions for ITF+

Matt White

Apr 2, 2023
I'm new to the CompTIA Instructor Network and I'm interested in resources for classroom instruction for the ITF+ curriculum.

The Instructor Guide for ITF+ refers to resources on Skillpipe; however, nothing was included in my instructor guide on how to access this content. Also, are there other free resources available for use to teachers?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point!

Matt

jgoodrich

• Jun 23, 2020
    Lansing, Michigan
    I teach the ITF+ and Front Load it with A+ information. Expending out sections to make my teaching of the A+ faster.

I have also assigned students the free ITProTV course to supplement my lectures.

Also, if you are a K-12 teacher, you can sign up for the Cyber.org curriculum for free.

PETER HANWITH HORDEN

Mar 11, 2022
    I'm new to the CompTIA Instructor Network and I'm interested in resources for classroom instruction for the ITF+ curriculum.

The Instructor Guide for ITF+ refers to resources on Skillpipe; however, nothing was included in my instructor guide on how to access this content. Also, are there other free resources available for use to teachers?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point!

Matt
    Hello Matt I used skill pipe a few years ago its your books on line you need to have an account and passwords to use the books some colleges use it I did a when I was teaching excel and word and they also had A+. The problem with that is Delegates need to have internet .
    For you need to log into skill pipe with an account not sure of the cost when I used it the Training Center I trained at had an account,
    But if you need to got

Skillpipe
    https://www.skillpipe.com and then investigate that . Hope this helps
    peter

Reactions: Fanuel
    For the ITF+ course, ITPro.TV has a complete video series that's available at no cost. Go to their website and click on "Try It Free". Set up an account and go to their list of Courses, click on Free Courses, and scroll down to the ITF+ course. Looks like there are 18+ hours of video content.

Alexandra Ulrich

Jul 18, 2023
    Hello,
    This is the first year I will be using CompTIA for ITF+. Is there a upcoming training for ITF+(Train-the-trainer) series available? I see that I can watch previous videos, but is there still an option to earn Proof of attendance? My hope is to learn ITF+ with students this year and develop the program to adopt A+ next year.

Thank you,
    Alexandra Ulrich