Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Welcome, folks, to the RSA 2024 conference in San Francisco! The CompTIA booth is up and running as we kick off the week of learning about the latest in cybersecurity trends. If you are attending the conference be sure to post your updates here. Don't forget to stop by the booth and let's connect.

BoothCrew4.jpg

Even have vendors that brought the video games to play! May have to check them out!

BoothGames2.jpg

Stay tuned for more to come.

Attachments

• BoothCrew  - Small.png
      BoothCrew - Small.png
      363.3 KB · Views: 19

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Tuesday was really busy at the CompTIA booth! Had a lot of great conversations and met lots of folks. I am impressed with the number of students that are able to attend the conference or at least the expo hall. I talked with student who are preparing to take Security+ and some who have already passed it and working on other certs like Network+, CySA+ or PenTest+. Also, met a few instructors, some who were not aware of CIN!

I did not get a chance to walk around much and I am hoping to be able to do that today. Will share any cool findings and some pics when I do. Last night CompTIA hosted a reception after the exhibit hall closed. Guess who showed up? Would not be a conference without @Lee McWhorter and @Trevor Chandler.

Trevor and Lee RSA24.jpg

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Tuesday was really busy at the CompTIA booth! Had a lot of great conversations and met lots of folks. I am impressed with the number of students that are able to attend the conference or at least the expo hall. I talked with student who are preparing to take Security+ and some who have already passed it and working on other certs like Network+, CySA+ or PenTest+. Also, met a few instructors, some who were not aware of CIN!

I did not get a chance to walk around much and I am hoping to be able to do that today. Will share any cool findings and some pics when I do. Last night CompTIA hosted a reception after the exhibit hall closed. Guess who showed up? Would not be a conference without @Lee McWhorter and @Trevor Chandler.

View attachment 1724
    Complete trouble, these two. /r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Wednesday at RSA 2024 was another busy day! We had a lot of CIN folks stop by and talk with us. I tried to get some videos with them to discuss what they are finding of interest to take back and share with students. Our social media team is working on cleaning up the audio, as it is very noisy on the exhibit hall floor. I will post as soon as I get it back.

I was super surprised to see @Stuart Cordery and Rob Kits from London come by the booth. They get the award for CINners who traveled the furthest to see us! I also saw Bruce Schneir, a computer scientist and author, at a booth on our same aisle, autographing his book "A Hackers Mind." There is always something different at the events, such as Liongaurd's robot that navigates the busy aisleways promoting their booth. Maybe we should have a CIN Bot!

StuartCordery-sm.jpgBruceSchneir-sm.jpgRSARobot-sm.jpg

Wednesday at RSA 2024 was another busy day! We had a lot of CIN folks stop by and talk with us. I tried to get some videos with them to discuss what they are finding of interest to take back and share with students. Our social media team is working on cleaning up the audio, as it is very noisy on the exhibit hall floor. I will post as soon as I get it back.

I was super surprised to see @Stuart Cordery and Rob Kits from London come by the booth. They get the award for CINners who traveled the furthest to see us! I also saw Bruce Schneir, a computer scientist and author, at a booth on our same aisle, autographing his book "A Hackers Mind." There is always something different at the events, such as Liongaurd's robot that navigates the busy aisleways promoting their booth. Maybe we should have a CIN Bot!

View attachment 1725View attachment 1726View attachment 1727
    CIN bot...

Now I've always liked the telepresence robots - those are cool. But I don't think there's an AI that can handle the near-deranged modicum that is the CIN motley crew.

At least it won't eat the bacon maple donuts.

/r

CIN bot...

Now I've always liked the telepresence robots - those are cool. But I don't think there's an AI that can handle the near-deranged modicum that is the CIN motley crew.

At least it won't eat the bacon maple donuts.

/r
    Speaking of maple donuts, will we have an ample supply at PartnerCon Atlanta?