Seasoned Security+ Instructor Needed - July 23 to July 30 in Hawaii

Lynn Fisher

• Nov 5, 2020
    We have a recurring Security+ opportunity with firm dates for the next class. We prefer a seasoned Sec+ 601 boot camp instructor that is accustomed to students testing on Friday afternoon. We have a partner that delivers the exam for us on Friday afternoon. Also West Coast or Hawaii residents would be preferred for ease of travel to the class.

NOTE: Must be a United States citizen

CompTIA Security+
    Dates: 7/25/2022 - 7/29/2022 - travel in Saturday, out the following Saturday
    Delivery: Onsite
    Pay: $5k + we will coordinate and fund all travel for you

Heath McNaughton
    Director of Program Management
    800.674.3550 x701
    334.313.3849 Cell
    [email protected]

Last edited:
    Reactions: Umaish Nair

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Dang, if I was still freelancing I'd be all over going to Hawaii! :) I'm sure someone will snatch this up.
    Very tempting indeed...just told Mrs. B...she's about pushing me to the door... two weeks to run up and to get time off work for it... back home on Saturday, out on Tuesday to Partner Summit...

Tempting...

So who snagged this great opp? Inquiring minds want to know. :) Was it you @Rick Butler?
    Actually, I couldn't. Company told me I could either go to Hawai'i or to the Summit. I committed to Summit and I'll be seeing my brother there as well, so I had to let this one float on by. It was an amazing opportunity. I hope someone latched onto it, tho!