Seasons Greetings, CIN!

Just wanted to get out here and wish you, one and all, a most joyous holiday season! However you decide to celebrate or if you do at all, however you do - hopefully you and yours have a great season! Looking forward to a great 2022, with the upcoming TTT sessions!

All the best, y'all!

Rick

cin_xmas.png

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the best group of community members!! I hope everyone enjoys this weekend with friends and family!
And to you, Steve! Hope you and yours have an amazing holiday season!

Just wanted to get out here and wish you, one and all, a most joyous holiday season! However you decide to celebrate or if you do at all, however you do - hopefully you and yours have a great season! Looking forward to a great 2022, with the upcoming TTT sessions!

All the best, y'all!

Rick

View attachment 643
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you Rick. Thank you for all that you do. I can't, though, figure out the outline on the cloud poster. Is that a shadow of your thumb, or the lights outline, or an inside joke giving the middle finger to those who don't CIN.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the best group of community members!! I hope everyone enjoys this weekend with friends and family!
Same to you, Stephen! Ho Ho Ho! CIN has upgraded my life in 2021, ha, and I very much look forward to 2022.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you Rick. Thank you for all that you do. I can't, though, figure out the outline on the cloud poster. Is that a shadow of your thumb, or the lights outline, or an inside joke giving the middle finger to those who don't CIN.
I never saw it like that until you pointed it out. It's just the line of Christmas lights, so nothing was actually inferred. But as for those who don't CIN, well, we need to encourage those sad souls to join us.

Very much looking forward to 2022 as well. At least three TTT's or more, some new certs that are dropping, and Partner Summit! Should be much fun this year in CIN-world.

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021

All the best, y'all!

Rick

View attachment 643
Thanks and I wish all CIN members happy holiday.