Security+ Instructor Needed

Adams474

Feb 5, 2022
Hi!

We are looking for a security+ instructor. Classes will in the evening 6PM - 8 PM CDT (this might flexible).

You will be teaching enthusiastic students that are ready to get into the Cybersecurity space. Our program is 10-12 weeks. This is cohort based learning. We are hoping to begin April 4th.

Please directly message me for next steps!

Thanks.

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Hi!

We are looking for a security+ instructor. Classes will in the evening 6PM - 8 PM CDT (this might flexible).

You will be teaching enthusiastic students that are ready to get into the Cybersecurity space. Our program is 10-12 weeks. This is cohort based learning. We are hoping to begin April 4th.

Thanks.
Is it remote or Physical?

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello, my name is Sam Berumen and I would like to apply for this cohort.

I live in Mexico, hope that isn't a problem. But I have teaching CompTIA since 2007, I have been CAPP for 12 years and have all CompTIA certifications.

Hope to hear back from you.

Thnak you in advance,

Sam Berumen

Attachments

• Samuel Berumen English Resume 20220217-.pdf
      167 KB · Views: 9

William Simmons

Dec 9, 2021
    Hi!

Thanks.
    Hi do you need a online instructor ?