See prior exam results in CertMaster Labs

jmcconnell

Jan 19, 2022
Baltimore MD
I'm new to the CertMaster labs. My college recently purchased me the Sec+ labs since I'm teaching that course and we're using the labs for the class. Is it possible to see the exam results for labs that you have already completed? I was part way through the labs, when I thought, since I have them send me screenshots of their exam results, I should probably save mine to compare. (Sometimes, as you know, students can be quite... creative). So, I was wondering if I can go back and

Thanks!

John

I'm new to the CertMaster labs. My college recently purchased me the Sec+ labs since I'm teaching that course and we're using the labs for the class. Is it possible to see the exam results for labs that you have already completed? I was part way through the labs, when I thought, since I have them send me screenshots of their exam results, I should probably save mine to compare. (Sometimes, as you know, students can be quite... creative). So, I was wondering if I can go back and

Thanks!

John
When you say "exam results" - I take it you refer to the exams in the CertMaster Learn/Practice tools, not the LIVE exam, yes?

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019

Thanks!

John
Hi Jim, within the CertMaster Learn + Labs Integrated product, you can not only see the latest Labs score, but you will be able to "See All Attempts" as well. This is available within the Boost Dashboard when drilling down at the Student level. Any questions or if you need further info please reach out!