Server+ PBQS Issue in exam on Onvue

Matthew Browne

• May 14, 2021
    Ireland
    www.focus-it.ie
    Hi Guys

I recently took the Server+ Exam I was 2 questions of passing it I feel though that my exam glitched when I did my PBQS and I can't confirm if my data was saved when I submitted it for them , ive reached out to pearson but there onvue chat feature is awful , also my proctor was 45 minutes late to the exam.

is there anyway of appealing the result of the Fail or do I just take it again

best regards
    Matthew

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Well, if you believe that the test glitched out, you will want to reach out to Pearson OnVue for support, which it appears you've already done. I don't know of any appeals process without reaching out to CompTIA itself. You can connect to their support and see if they can help you.

/r

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    I recently took the Server+ Exam I was 2 questions of passing it I feel though that my exam glitched when I did my PBQS and I can't confirm if my data was saved when I submitted it for them , ive reached out to pearson but there onvue chat feature is awful , also my proctor was 45 minutes late to the exam.
    I can confirm that for me, when I took the Server+ beta way back when, the PBQ actually full crashed my laptop. Not just the exam, but my whole laptop froze, because of how badly that software performs on MacOS.