Server+ SK0-005 TTT

Hi Michael -

Here's what I can give ya...

The objectives and presentation slides are in both. I don't have any practice examinations to provide. I believe the CompTIA guides for students and instructors were only available during the live sessions, but @Stephen Schneiter would have to confirm. Also, of course, the voucher isn't available now, as that offering is gone, two weeks after the end of the last session.

Also, there is the thread that we had during the sessions that has some goodies in it..

I hope these will help and, of course, you can always DM me here and I can help with any questions you might have.

Best of luck in your class!

/r

Reactions: Tess Sluijter

Michael Viola

Jul 21, 2021
Hi Michael -

Here's what I can give ya...

The objectives and presentation slides are in both. I don't have any practice examinations to provide. I believe the CompTIA guides for students and instructors were only available during the live sessions, but @Stephen Schneiter would have to confirm. Also, of course, the voucher isn't available now, as that offering is gone, two weeks after the end of the last session.

Also, there is the thread that we had during the sessions that has some goodies in it..

I hope these will help and, of course, you can always DM me here and I can help with any questions you might have.

Best of luck in your class!

/r
Rick,

Thank you so much I got in and I also got the TTT series. I do teach Server + and I was wondering are there any practice exams that you know of?
Best Regards,
Mike

Johnny Alpha

• Jun 24, 2021
    Dorset UK
    @Rick Butler @Stephen Schneiter
    I just wanted to thank both of you guys for the CIN-TTT(Train the trainer) webinars and exam voucher. I took the exam on Tuesday (26th July) 1 day before the expiry date of the voucher & passed! I used mainly the CompTIA "Learn & labs" and the Dan Lachance material available on Skillsoft. Good stuff :cool:(y)

@Rick Butler @Stephen Schneiter
    I just wanted to thank both of you guys for the CIN-TTT(Train the trainer) webinars and exam voucher. I took the exam on Tuesday (26th July) 1 day before the expiry date of the voucher & passed! I used mainly the CompTIA "Learn & labs" and the Dan Lachance material available on Skillsoft. Good stuff :cool:(y)
    Congrats on your win, Johnny. I'm glad it was helpful to you!

Reactions: Johnny Alpha