So all done with CTT, or some waiting for the Result?

I was asked to resubmit because they can't use the video I sent for copyright reasons, even though I got permission from the owners of the recording. Due to issues on my end, I had to reschedule 3 times. Getting 5 others to reschedule that many times is not so simple. Hopefully, the 3rd try will get it done.
Are you looking to re-do the recording then?

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    Yes. It looks like have the minimum I need but if you can commit for next Wed (Dec 20) at 6 PM CST, the topic is the Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis.
    I can handle up to 8 but to get the Zoom link I need that permission email, as explained on the signup survey.
    Here is the link if someone wants to volunteer to be one of my victims students. I will remove the link once I reach capacity.
    https://forms.gle/hvmXVmugVKK3XxJ5A

Last edited:

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Yes. It looks like have the minimum I need but if you can commit for next Wed (Dec 20) at 6 PM CST, the topic is the Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis.
    I can handle up to 8 but to get the Zoom link I need that permission email, as explained on the signup survey.
    Here is the link if someone wants to volunteer to be one of my victims students. I will remove the link once I reach capacity.
    https://forms.gle/hvmXVmugVKK3XxJ5A
    Nice from them to offer that to you. Hope you did got enough Students.. Good Luck.

Michael

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Received the CTT+ report today...and passed! I'm one exam away (CASP+) from having all active CompTIA certifications.
    Be there. But is CTT considered an active Certification? Since you no longer can take it, but is considered good for life?

So hopefully all have their results..

But is CTT considered an active Certification? Since you no longer can take it, but is considered good for life?
    CTT+ is a Good-For-Life cert. Although the examination itself is retired, like all GFL's, CompTIA considers them Active certifications. /r

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    Whew! 😌 Learned a ton doing & redoing this three times - SOOO glad it's for life! Got the email on Jan 5th from CompTIA -
    Congratulations on successfully completing the requirements for the CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer certification, and on taking a great step to help advance your IT career.
    @Lee I am getting closer to the bar you set!!