Somebody can tell me when will be the next TTT serie for CySA+

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Well, CySA+ 002 came out in Aug 2020, so I would probably expect the launch of the 003 exam to be somewhere in third quarter of 2023. From there, I would think the accompanying Train the Trainer to be, maybe September of 2023.

Since CompTIA doesn't update an exam once it's released in terms of content and objective, until then, I would probably say that instructors would bridge the gap and add that content in.

Now, I don't especially recall a lot of information regarding specific CVE's but more "approaches" that lead to those CVEs.

/r

admar

Jan 18, 2022
    Luanda
    Well, CySA+ 002 came out in Aug 2020, so I would probably expect the launch of the 003 exam to be somewhere in third quarter of 2023. From there, I would think the accompanying Train the Trainer to be, maybe September of 2023.

Since CompTIA doesn't update an exam once it's released in terms of content and objective, until then, I would probably say that instructors would bridge the gap and add that content in.

Now, I don't especially recall a lot of information regarding specific CVE's but more "approaches" that lead to those CVEs.

/r
    Thank you Mr. @Rick Butler for provide the informations

Reactions: Rick Butler