Tech+ FC0-U71

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Curious. Is anyone teaching IT Fundamentals and looking to move to the new Tech+? I am putting together a Sneak Peek for the new Tech+ and looking for a lead instructor. If you would like to share your experience and discuss the differences between the new course with your fellow CIN members, DM me, and let's connect.

Matthew Browne

• May 14, 2021
    Ireland
    www.focus-it.ie
    Curious. Is anyone teaching IT Fundamentals and looking to move to the new Tech+? I am putting together a Sneak Peek for the new Tech+ and looking for a lead instructor. If you would like to share your experience and discuss the differences between the new course with your fellow CIN members, DM me, and let's connect.
    Hey Stephen i teach all compTIA Certification and hold all of them happy to participate.

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
    Cleveland, Ohio
    I teach ITF+ every 3-4 months and am looking to move to Tech+ as soon as it is available.

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021
    Yes I am happy to run with that have 26 years experience when I wrote it was dos then

Jen Z

Aug 16, 2023
    When will Tech+ be available?