Testout for A+ in the Classroom

Hi JLion,
I found this pretty helpful to test your knowledge. I am aiming for the exam really soon, so do not know how accurate those questions are with real exam, but definitely are worth to go trough it.

Also, as Steves post, there are many of tools and games for practice.

Hope it will help 🤞

Of interest is what are going to be the consequences relating to CompTIA's acquisition of TestOut? Are these two alternative resource products going to continue to exist or will one of them disappear?
I think CompTIA incorporates some of those LabSim products into CertMaster. The question will be, what does CompTIA do with the non-CompTIA training products within TestOut's portfolio, such as for Microsoft. CompTIA hasn't really tipped their hand to this yet. Perhaps we'll find out more next week during the Summit.

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
What are your thoughts on Using Testout for 1101 and 1102 as the main resource? How would you rate there practice tests to the real exams?
Hi there, I would also recommend requesting a demo on either product as well, you can use this quick link to send that request if you like. Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

I think CompTIA incorporates some of those LabSim products into CertMaster. The question will be, what does CompTIA do with the non-CompTIA training products within TestOut's portfolio, such as for Microsoft. CompTIA hasn't really tipped their hand to this yet. Perhaps we'll find out more next week during the Summit.
I'll be hanging around the beach, so I'm going to designate you as my CIN reporter.

I'll be hanging around the beach, so I'm going to designate you as my CIN reporter.
Last year, I was doing a play by play (as best as I could), so I think I'll probably do the same, creating a container thread, first thing, and then having people post through it. Probably all the more since there won't be a virtual component. But I'll be there to scoop things.

Here are the threads from 2022:
/r