TIME SENSITIVE Certified CompTIA Security+ Instructor Needed

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    One of our partners asked if I could post this to the community as they are having a hard time finding a certified Security+ instructor.

College of Southern Maryland is in need of a certified Security+ instructor who can deliver a live, online class in the evenings (Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM) using Zoom and the CompTIA Official Content for Security+. Class is scheduled to start next Monday (4/11/21). They can also consider rescheduling the start date to a week later to allow for more prep time.

Anyone interested please contact:
    Paula Coluzzi
    Program Manager
    Business and Information Technology
    Continuing Education and Workforce Development
    College of Southern Maryland
    301-934-7557
    [email protected]
    https://www.csmd.edu/programs-courses/non-credit/workforce-training/index.html

bdelong

Apr 15, 2021
    Bowling Green KY
    One of our partners asked if I could post this to the community as they are having a hard time finding a certified Security+ instructor.

College of Southern Maryland is in need of a certified Security+ instructor who can deliver a live, online class in the evenings (Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM) using Zoom and the CompTIA Official Content for Security+. Class is scheduled to start next Monday (4/11/21). They can also consider rescheduling the start date to a week later to allow for more prep time.

Anyone interested please contact:
    Paula Coluzzi
    Program Manager
    Business and Information Technology
    Continuing Education and Workforce Development
    College of Southern Maryland
    301-934-7557
    [email protected]
    https://www.csmd.edu/programs-courses/non-credit/workforce-training/index.html
    If i had more time i definitely could help you with that. I have a very in-depth security background.